Thursday, September 20, 2007

Goal-setting, headlines, or traffic generation -- which matters most to YOU?

Goal-setting, headlines, or traffic generation -- which matters most to YOU?
Hey there -- I've just sent out today's newsletter and I'd love to find out what you think of it.

Specifically, I'm curious to know which article you found most helpful. I want to know more about the information YOU most want to learn -- so I can give it to you in upcoming issues.

In this week's issue, you'll find...
An editorial I wrote about goal-setting

An article from my Director of Mentoring on how to write a great "eyeball-grabbing" headline

A case study about a guy who used his blog to score a #1 ranking with Google -- in just 6 days!

"Ask the Expert" advice from my resident search marketing guru -- who talks about using meta tags for SEO as well as landing page relevance for PPC marketing.

Read More
Source: Steven Wilson Marketing

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007