Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Holly Mann and Affiliate KB - Make Money Easily

I found a site which is TOTALLY COOL!

Here is how it worked. I received an email from Holly Mann saying that she had written a really good article about her "secret niche" from which she immediately started earning $200 a month, and the number is going up monthly.
Here is the article she referred me to:

My Secret Niche

First of all, I read the article and it's excellent!! Holly is one of the best and most informative writers I've come across on the net.

But, the way cool thing is the way this site works. It's called "Affiliate KB Partner" and what is so cool about them is that they make it possible for you to earn money from referring people to articles on their site. KB = Knowledge Base, by the way.

They have various Clickbank adds appearing on their site. When you refer a certain amount of people to their site to read articles, they notice that and insert YOUR Clickbank ID into the links displayed. So, if someone makes a purchase YOU receive commission.

If you would like more details get on over to the site and check it out. It's free to join so there is really nothing to lose!!! I don't know why but I really like the idea of this site. Now, let's see if it brings in any $$.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

Source: Making Money on Internet for Beginners

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007