Thursday, September 27, 2007

You Can Success In The Easier Way

YOU CAN SUCCESS IN THE EASIER WAY

Hi, welcome back to The Millionaire Secrets. Lately I've come across this article and I felt that it is very interesting. So I decide to talk about it here and share the idea with my precious readers.

Did you know that we always have choices in our lives? And as for success, there are two ways you can achieve it. You can either choose the hard way, or you can choose the easy way. So which one will you choose? The answer is obvious. But the problem is, many people can't see the easy way to success, and they tend to do things the hard way. Most of us has been told, from the moment we were born, that success requires hard work. You must struggle and fight for success. Just like the saying goes, 'no pain, no gain'. There are indeed some truth to this statement, but the easy way to achieve success do exist.

Now, listen carefully, because this will be the turning point of how your life going to change after I told you the secret. The secret is, "Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change". You must pay attention to these phrase, and find out what it really means. Well, you may tell me, everybody knows about this, but I can tell you what. I can sure that 80% of people do not really understand what this phrase means.

So let me give you an example here, how changing the way you look at things, can change the things you look at. If you ask some one about this question, 'can I smoke when I'm praying?'. The answer is obviously a no. But if you change the way you ask the question to 'can I pray when I smoking?'. Mostly, the answer you will get is a yes. People may answer you that you can do it because you should always keep praying at every moment. However, the two questions will lead to the same result, that is smoking and praying simultaneously.

So you see, you must know how to change the way how you look at things. Always remember this, we have been conditioned that what we see with our eyes are reality. But this is not true. The reality you see is not real, it is only because you choose to observe it to be your reality. I like this movie a lot, The Matrix. I'm sure you know about this movie. The movie shows us that the real live we are living is not real, it is because our mind had set to see it as real. Another example here, if your watch and your friend's watch has a difference of 15 minutes, who's watch is faster? Again, it is totally depends on how you look at it. If you choose to believe that your friend's watch is slow, then that will be the reality you are in.

Having said all that, I hope that you know how you can change the way you look at things and hence the things you look at will change. You can live a more happier live if you choose to see things positively. And if this happens, then you can achieve much more in your life. To Your Success.
Source: The Millionaire Secret

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007