Monday, October 1, 2007

Create A Vision Statement

I know that you'll love this. It is well worth watching.

Vision Statement

Add to My Profile | More Videos


Just as a "by the way", today I had a little play around with Microsoft Movie Maker and it is fantastic. You really must give it a go today.
I won't be posting my first movie here because it shows me sitting at home in my pajamas on a public holiday, messing around with my computer programs! :)

Though it is so easy to use, I'll have videos flying out and about in no time.
What I'd dearly love is a green screen so that I can have different backgrounds to make it all a bit more interesting for you.

Anyway, get to making your own vision board and start taking action toward your dreams.
Source: Wealth And Money

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007