Sunday, November 18, 2007

Make Money As A Teen With Adsense

Exactly two months ago, i finally switched to adsense giving it more priority than bidvertiser and I think I made the best decision in my 3 months blogging. To those who dont know adsense, click here.
Im Doing Quite Well with Adsense!
Let me tell you why, first month of having adsense was a bounty. I made $30 on October alone when I still had this blog to display adsense with. This alone is very rewarding for me as I Got around 8-15 clicks per day. With this month of November, I couldnt be even happier. I currently have my $22 for this month and were not yet half way of the month. Im really excited how much I will be making this month. Hopefully, I will be able to get my check before christmas so I will have spending power this yuletide season.

In this light, i would like to thank my visitors, my readers and my blogging friends. If you guys want to ask me something about it, just contact me. I will be more than happy to give you a tip or two.

For other ways to make money as a teen, Read my articles.


Source: Make money with Kirby

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007