Sunday, September 23, 2007

My....WHY!


I thought it would be nice to add some color to my blog, and what better way to do that then to share my inspiration with you. This is my youngest daughter, Alyssa, she is almost 17mo old. It's hard to believe that she is growing so fast. They sure don't stay little for long.


The whole reason I ever got into Network Marketing in the first place was for this very reason, my kids. I wanted to be able to be here for them whenever I am called upon, and to give them all the things I never had. There is no way a single mom could ever do that working for someone else. It was just something I was not willing to do.


We are suppose to be the one's teaching our children about life. But if you look real closely, we could learn so much from them. When they come into this world they have no idea what or where they are, let alone what to watch out for. Kids are sponges that take in ever little thing that passes in front of them. They don't know what they should or should not hear, or what to watch out for. We are the ones that show them right from wrong, and good from bad. Having kids has been the hardest, yet at the same time...greatest, task I have ever had to face. I think we should all take a lesson from our kids.


  1. Failures is of no concern to them. They will do and try anything!

  2. They wake up not knowing how many hours they have slept, and are eager to start their day, ready to explore and see all that the world has to offer.

  3. When they fall down, they stand back up and try again!

As adults, we tend to forget what it is all about. It shouldn't matter how many times we fail. All that matters is that we don't quit. Why do we live through our days watching a clock? People tend to stress over the fact that there is never enough time to do this or that, when in all honesty, they wasted the entire day doing nothing but thinking of why they always have so much to do. Relate?


We are suppose to fall and pick ourselves back up, and then start all over again. They key is in learning from what we have done in the process. The only way that we could expect not to fail is if we knew everything we were suppose to right from the get go. If that was even possible, we would all be like robots, going through life on auto-pilot. There would be no fun in that.


So my advice for today is this...Live life to it's fullest. Be thankful for every blessing in your life and even the struggles. It is those struggles that have made us the person we are today. There is no room for greed or jealousy, hate or ridicule. Take today to become the best you that you can be!



Source: Work at Home Facts

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007