Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When is little too little??

An article over at Mikes money making mission got me thinking.

As I'm sure you have noticed I do a certain amount of sponsored blogging.
It's quick and easy and brings in the money in good rates.

However lately I've found myself doing less as I'm thinking only $5 for that.

Well I've come to the conclusion that I need to pull my socks up - this is an investigation into how much money you can make on the Internet.
$5 is 500 Clixsense clicks, even if I only do 4 a week then that's $20 a week. That about $1000 year or £500 in my currency. In matter of fact $5 is the lowest offer you get many are worth more than that.
Of course it does dilute the quality of the blog, however my traffic doesn't seem to be affected
Source: Web-Dosh

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007