Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My First Squidoo Lens, A Mild Rave

Well, I have just finished making my first Squidoo Lens, All About Female Superheroes. I hope is to get traffic to my Female Superheroes Poster Prints sites and hopefully make some sales. I also understand you can make money from the ads that are on the Lens.

Since this is my first Squidoo Lens, I still have a lot to learn about them, but I do plan to make more Lenses. I guess it’s all about letting the world know about it now and this is my first step.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Hey, want to make a quick $7.50? Well, if you have a blog that’s at least 90 days old and has at least 20 posts, click the button below and join PayPerPost. Then write a review of any post on this site and make $7.50. Go ahead and click that button.






Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!



Source: Mike's Money Making Rants and Raves

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007