Sunday, December 9, 2007

I Got Paid By Smorty!

Just recently, I posted about my curiosity on why smorty stopped giving offers. Well, this problem is still unresolved as I have yet to confirm a definite answer for this question. But hey, lets forget about that for a while.

I Got Paid $100 By Smorty!


Yes lads! This was my previous posts for 2 weeks and i have to tell you, I have been very determined in making posts for them on my other PR4 blog. Fortunately, all my posts got approved though some had late approvals but hey, smorty pays on time and thats why I prefer to have them rather than PPP. Just to make things clear here, I am not paid to write this post.

If you are curious how to make money online as a teenager, come to familiarize yourself with the best ways on how teens make money on the internet.
Source: Make money with Kirby

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007