Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yes You CAN Help Newbies And Earn Money With Yahoo Answer

Some people say that Yahoo Answer is so full of newbies that you can't expect to make a dime with their help. How can they ever help you make a sale when they don't know a single thing about online marketing?

I did prove it myself a while ago when there was this college girl looking for a way to earn some extra money to pay for her tuition. I asked her if she liked selling stuff and she said yes. Then I explained to her how IMC works and she was hooked. But that was before she knew how hard it is to promote the products. She gave up and never returned my email ever since.

So, apparently, these kids from Yahoo Answer are NOT looking for the hard-earned money for a long term, but instead the easy way to earn just some extra bucks RIGHT NOW.

Which made me come up with my do-you-have-fifty-friends technique.

Here's how.

Search Yahoo Answer for the keyword "money", and search only for the ones that do not yet have the best answer chosen.

They might be asking something along the line of "What is the easiest way to make money online?" and might have been getting join-treasure-troopers answers.

Now what I do next is reply to the question by asking them if they have 50 friends. If so, then they can make at least $50 in the next couple of days. I'll ask them to contact my email for further detail, as they will perhaps require some personal coaching to do it.

And then I wait.

The best thing about it is that any other readers might also be interested, not just the one who asks the question.

Finally, the last thing to do is to tell them briefly how they can make $1 for every male friend they can refer to sign up to Adult Friend Finder, and $2 for every female. I give them the link, tell them to sign up as an affiliate, and the job is done.

However, the technique does have one drawback as some people might not be open enough to idea of referring their friends to join an Adult site. You can only hope that at least one in three will bring you home some extra cash. Do it wisely and sparingly, and try it in some other forums too.

Happy experimenting!

Source: Blog for money: A Beginners Guide

No comments:

Template designed by Butanido - 2007